Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scarf, Anyone?

First, I want to apologize for being gone so long.  As a designer, artist, mom, daughter, wife, friend and utility player, I let my time get away without posting.  No more.  I will do better as I have some fun creativity that I want to share!


Recently, Nikki and I have been into scarves.  Maybe because we have had such a warm fall here in Atlanta, or just because we can't resist all the cool fleece patterns in the fabric stores- we are ready to wear them. So, we've been creating----both for the Etsy site and as gifts for friends for Christmas.  Ck our carwash style out, and get inspired yourself! We love this one for anytime you need a pick me up.
See it on Etsy--- we had to keep one, and made another for the site. http://www.etsy.com/listing/87050277/ladies-or-girls-fun-fleece-scarf-xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment