Saturday, July 30, 2011

Plums Here, There and Everywhere

I am not sure what the fashion industry will deem the "it" color for fall, but more me, it may be plum.  Lately, I have been finding fabulous finds in my favorite thrift haunts that remind me of a bowl of ripe plums.  (Still yearning for fall no doubt while these insane temperatures continue. 90's all week!)


Feeling like a little Napa action with this one, though the blossoms remind me of those on a pumpkin vine, when they are just beginning to form.


The one above reminds me of a cloaked figure.  Guess you could wear this as the "Plum Ghostie".


Finally, this cutie cute bolero has a pine cone pattern- but still reminds me of all things fall. Perhaps if we will just drop to the 80's sometime, I will know we are only a few short months away to that most wonderful time of the year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment