Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's an Alien Nation

I know that I am not the only one astounded by the wild weather this year.  Newsmagazines are now starting to trumpet that extreme weather conditions are the new "normal".  Between the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, record number of tornadoes throughout the country, raging rivers and 100 year flooding, wildfires, extreme temperatures, and spewing volcanoes, it's a wonder we aren't hearing about pestilence, the end of time and aliens.  But then again, I guess the latest "doomsday date" has come and gone, right just last month?

In keeping with the alien theme, the latest tricked out tee is called "Master of the Universe".  It celebrates our obsession with the idea of little green men.  I really love his antenna.  Maybe I need to start wearing some to tune into the latest forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment