Friday, May 27, 2011

Where's Hermoine's Time Turner?

I recently watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban again.  In the movie, Hermoine keeps amazing Harry and Ron by appearing to be at two places at once.  In the final scenes, she and Harry actually go back in time to change events--and preserve others.

So I started thinking, today as my 14-year-old graduated from 8th grade, do you ever feel stuck between two times?  (I think I am coming around to the idea of parallel universes.) Would you turn back the clock if you could?    I can look back to Kindergarten (the pic is him just the Halloween before as Peter Pan)  and it seems like many, many years ago that he was that little.  Yet, it seems like yesterday in another way. 
With Coach Kaiser - B'ball NAML champs!
I am very proud of my graduate- here's to Ryan, who is now officially a high school freshman!

No comments:

Post a Comment