Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's a Pink Kind of Day!

In one of my favorite books, My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss, there is a line that says:


"But when my days are Happy Pink

it's great to jump and just not think."

And so it was when I began my latest three upcycled sweaters- a happy day with three great sweater bases- barely used.  Ahhhhhhhhh. So much potential.  With help from the a superior seamstress named Debra, look what they became!

From a nice hot pink pullover to........Spring Dot!















From a demure pale pink cardigan to ...... Pink Frosting!











And finally, from a frumpy pullover to... Asian Blossom. 


Hopefully, they are much improved.  Just like me after my enchanted Pink Day.


If you enjoyed this post, I humbly invite you to follow me on Twitter at braitzatl and on facebook as Echo Clothing Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment